After 27 years in business, in has reportedly closed its doors.
According to a report in WestportNow.com, owners Susan Dederick and William Auer of Fairfield were unable to agree on new lease with landlord Urstadt-Biddle.
Laura Duffy, longtime bookkeeper for V, located at 1460 Post Road East (Greens Farms Plaza), told WestportNow the popular had been on a month-to-month lease since March 31, 2011.
The restaurant reportedly served its last meal to the public on Sunday.
For more check out the WestportNow.com report.