Financial Analyst. Maplewood Senior Living. Westport. Source: Indeed.com. - "Responsible for the compilation and analysis of operating budgets, forecasts and long range financial plans; Develops real estate financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives and the company's ongoing real estate acquisition activities; Responsible for the financial analysis associated with capital expenditures. [...]"
Recruiter. Wilton. Source: CareerBuilder.com - "The recruiter is responsible for establishing relationships with healthcare professionals located throughout the U.S., via telephone and placing them into contract positions. In this role you will be calling nurses in Onward’s database, building relationships, and selling the jobs we have throughout the US and providing a high level of customer service. You will call 100 candidates a day; work in conjunction with Onward’s client management and operations teams to ensure a successful placement i.e. a happy working nurse! [...]"
Various restaurant jobs. South End restaurant. New Canaan. Source: Craigslist - "South End is looking to fill a number of positions"
- "Servers: must have at least 2 years experience working in restaurants. Have knowledge presenting and serving wine. Be attentive. motivated, well organized, and able to deliver quality service in a fine dining atmosphere.
- "Host: Open Table/computer knowledge is a must. Need to be energetic, positive and dress professionally.
- "Bar Back/Buss Boy: must be able to speak English, lift up to 25 pounds and fast on the feet with a great attitude!
- "BOH: Accepting resumes for all positions
- "Applicants must be able to work evenings, mornings and weekends if needed. Please send a resume with a contact phone number. [...]"
"Cheeseboy, America’s first quick-service grilled cheese restaurant concept, is seeking experienced Shift Managers for our I-95 Northbound and Southbound locations in Darien, CT. [...]"
Hospice volunteer coordinator. MasoniCare. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "Responsible for coordination and management of all volunteer programs. Responsibilities include the recruitment, selection, training, scheduling, and evaluation of all volunteers. Responsible for special events directly related to volunteers and support for IDT events. [...]"
Marketing analyst ("Customer segmentation analyst"). Aetna. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "Consumer Segmentation Analyst is responsible for developing consumer segmentation framework consisting of value segmentation, demographic/psychographic segmentation, and other applicable segmentation schemes. Work will be used to support Aetna in developing business segment strategy, customer targeting strategy, product development strategy and other relevant areas. The analyst will be responsible for collecting data, developing segments, strategy for testing and applying segmentation, and monitoring segments performance with respect to business objectives."
Floral service team member. Whole Foods. Darien. Source: Indeed.com. - "As Floral Service Team Member you will work together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the department and store, as communicated by the Team Leader/Store Leadership, are met or exceeded. You will provide excellent guest service while serving and selling the highest quality foods, and abiding by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness and sanitation."
Lease administrator. Xerox. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "As Floral Service Team Member you will work together with other Team "Day to day operational responsibility for all processes which affect the registration, review, funding approval and activation of a lease contracts for our dealers. Responsible for daily follow up and communication with dealer lease administrators to ensure that all potential business opportunities are closed in a timely manner. [...]"
Purchasing coordinator. Norwalk Public Schools. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "Plans, organizes and supervises centralized purchasing of supplies, materials and services for the school system. The Purchasing Coordinator receives general supervision from the Director of Finance. [...]"
Sales assistant. UBM Medica. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "UBM Medica is seeking a Sales Assistant to support UBM Medica’s online advertising sales team in our Norwalk, CT office. The ideal candidate is a high energy team player, with strong written and verbal communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in starting their career in a fast paced media sales role! [...]"
Production manager. Adaco. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects for North America customers. As part of the Professional Services Team, the Project Manager NA will oversee project timelines including but not limited to: tracking and communicating professional services deliverables and deadlines with the Customer and Adaco Project Team Leads for data, integration, hardware, IT, and training. [...]"
Project coordinator. Acosta Sales & Marketing. Norwalk. Source: Indeed.com. - "The role of the project coordinator is to be the internal operations and coordination lead for their team. They manage project timelines, workflow and administrative tasks in order to meet deadlines and budget constraints in accordance with the agency process. They are responsible for understanding the details of each assignment and assisting with the communicating those details to agency support teams (creative, planning, insights, purchasing, sweepstakes, accounting, etc.) as needed. [...]"
Marketing specialist. General Electric. Fairfield. Source: Indeed.com. - "
Priceline.com in Norwalk has a lot of job openings
- Manager, Data Analysis & Reporting - (#49) Norwalk, CT
- Senior Business Data Analyst - (#40) Norwalk, CT
- Mobile Web Designer - (#17) New York City, NY
- Senior UI Designer - (#150) Norwalk, CT
- Treasurer - (#139) Norwalk, CT
- Hotel Extranet Analyst - (#145) Norwalk, CT
- NOC Specialist - (#147) Norwalk, CT
- Senior Network Engineer - (#132) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - Finance - (#79) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - Graphic Design - (#90) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - Graphic Designer (Immediate Opening) - (#127) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - iOS Developer - (#70) New York City, NY
- Intern - Mobile Designer - (#98) New York City, NY
- Intern - Operations and Customer Service - (#62) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - Search Engine Marketing - (#87) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - UI/UX Web Designer - (#96) Norwalk, CT
- Intern - Unix System Administrator - (#88) Norwalk, CT
- Compliance Manager - (#107) Norwalk, CT
- Director, Regional Revenue Management - (#134) Norwalk, CT
- Manager Communications - (#71) Norwalk, CT
- iOS Developer - (#304490-787) Norwalk, CT
- Mobile Engineer-iOS (iPhone and iPad) - (#304491-787) New York City, NY
- iOS Product Manager - (#) New York City, NY
- Associate Software Engineer - (#77) Norwalk, CT
- Associate Software Engineer - (#78) Norwalk, CT
- Senior Software Engineer-Lead Team Member - (#21) Norwalk, CT
- Software Engineer - (#109) Norwalk, CT
- Software Engineer - (#110) Norwalk, CT
- Software Engineer - (#140) Norwalk, CT
- Front End Engineer - (#304496-787) Norwalk, CT