“The Holiday and Winter Season is a great time to List & Sell your home”
You Can Count on Me this Holiday and Winter Season to be working.
You can rest assure I will not vanish during the Holiday and Winter Season,
I am a REALTOR you can count on. Whichever direction you’re moving Selling or Buying, I can help you get there.
In Fairfield County most people think about buying and selling a home in the Spring and Summer. And yes, that is when most people will list their homes for sale in this area. What’s not true is that most buyers come out of the woodwork in the Spring and plan to move during the Summer. Today’s market we have more buyers and less inventory.
However, there are still a relatively large number of buyers in the so-called "off-seasons" of Fall and Winter. And, as a homeowner who wants to sell, Winter can be an ideal time to list and sell a home.
5 Reasons To List & Sell Your Home During the Holidays
- The buyers are serious buyers, so thinkers don't bother looking at homes, they’re in the malls shopping.
- You may have fewer buyers which mean fewer showings and minimal inconvenience.
- Relocations occur all year long. Relocation buyers are motivated, qualified and they are serious about finding and buying a home.
- Interest rates are still lower and this gives buyers more buying power. When interest rates go up they may not be able to afford your home.
- When there is less inventory this means there is less competition. This helps keep your value higher than if you are competing with several other homes in your neighborhood or price range.
If you're thinking of waiting until Spring or Summer, think twice and call me at (203) 253-4567 to find out if it is beneficial to wait or move forward now. I will give you an honest assessment so you can make an intelligent decision and move forward with certainty you're doing the best to position yourself for a good move!
LeeAnn DeLeo, Top Producer
REALTOR - Prudential CT Realty