I'd like to thank the who came to our rescue on the night of Friday, July 13, 2012.
What would have happened if funding had been so cut in Westport as in some other towns and men and equipment were in short supply and unavailable or delayed?
Luckily, our dogs and cats were downstairs when the light bulb exploded upstairs and burst into flame, igniting the curtains.
The animals ran outside as one firefighter led the last dog to safety. Thank you, Westport firefighters, for saving our house.
31 Tamarac Road