- . Shop at Whole Foods Market in Westport on Wednesday, September 14th and Whole Foods will donate 5% of gross sales to Branches of Hope, a local non-profit organization helping to improve the overall quality of life for children and families struggling with austism and related disorders. Shoppers with have the opportunities to meet Clinical Directors Dr. Janie Burke and Dr. John Burke, who will answer shoppers' questions when dealing with these disorders.
- A League of Our Own: Women, Power & Politics, at from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Westport, this new documentary film is directed by John Hartwell and produced by Lisa Shufro, both members of the League of Women Voters. The film chronicles the first 60 years of the nationwide organization's local Westport chapter. Demonstrating the League's policy of social empowerment, the film showcases a number of the remarkable Westport women who have so greatly contributed to the town's growth.
- A public lottery will be held on Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. in the for placement order of candidate names on the ballot to be contested at the municipal election on Nov. 8.
- at 252 Post Road East from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m and 7:15 to 9:15 p.m. The Write Yourself Free(sm) method is suitable for all kinds of writing. Discover confidence and insight as you give voice to your unique point-of-view. Classes are limited to six people.
- at 12 p.m. at 2 Red Coat Road. Meet fellow writers for coffee nibbles and a chance to get away from your desk.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something